Thursday, August 6, 2009

August kick off

What a great way to kick off the month of August---a trip to Atlanta to celebrate b-days with one set of cousins and a few days in Hilton Head with the other cousins. It has been a wonderful month so far! Sit back and enjoy the show ...

Lindsey celebrating her 1st birthday! Gavin eating his 3rd birthday Cars' cake.
Me and my sweet sisters-in-law!
Chad and his brother and brother-in-law.
Nana and Papa and all the grand kids-we are getting pretty good at this shot!
Tinsley loving the beach and giving us her cheesy grin.

My family and my sister's family on the beach. It was almost a perfect pic ...

Cousins!!!

At the beach house before dinner ...

Sweet beach girls posing for mommy.

Making sand angels ...
Daddy and his girls :-)
Playing hard ... I think Briley said Landen was being the boss here.
Date night --- ha ha ha!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shanie,

    Your girls are beautiful! Tinsley sort of reminds me of our sweet little Olive with her blonde hair and cute nose.:) I can't wait for that age!

    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Wish we could've made it!! We just got so hectic and needed a break! I know we keep saying this but we have to get together in the next couple of weeks. I'm letting you off about sending Briley to CAK for pre-k, I won't be so easy about Kindergarten!!! Miss you girlie!

    ReplyDelete