I thought I would dedicate a post to Tinsley. I love her cheesy grin and her "strong" Tinsley face. I love the ways she sings and dances along with her big sister. I love the way she snuggles after getting out of the bath (and lots of other times---she's my snuggler). I love the sound of her sweet little voice and the way her mouth curves when she says "uh-oh." I love that she looks just like her daddy but with blond hair. I can't believe she is almost 18 months old---the time is going way too fast. She has to fight for herself a lot these days, but thankfully, she has a lot of fight in her :-) God has blessed us beyond belief, and we are enjoying every minute of our time together with our healthy, happy girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment