Sunday, March 7, 2010
Concert number ???
Briley and I have been on the concert circuit since August of last year when we went to see Sugarland and Keith Urban. Sometimes I feel a little weird about taking her, but I always see tons of small kids once we get there so I think it's okay. Everyone says there will come a day when I'm no longer cool enough to hang out with so I'm taking advantage of it now. We went to see Justin Moore, Miranda Lambert and Brad Paisley this past Friday night. It was a great show! Justin is the least well know, but he has two big hits on the radio/video channels. He sang one song that he dedicated to Lane Kiffin called "I could kick your A**"--didn't mean for Briley to hear that! Miranda sounded great, but I think she had a few drinks before coming out (she was in control, but you could tell she was feeling free). Thankfully, Briley had no clue. Brad was a class act all the way and a fabulous entertainer. Briley loved all the screens he had playing during the concert. Taylor Swift even showed up in one of the videos which of course caught Briley's attention. He sang Rocky Top too--doesn't get much better than that! I was going to take her to Winter Jam (a bunch of Christian bands) on Saturday night, but I figured one concert per weekend was enough. Her ears were probably ringing ...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment