Tinsley and I took off last weekend for a quick trip to visit Mom and Dad in Florida. It wasn't really swimming weather, but it was in the upper 60s/low 70s which was perfect (especially considering that the high the day we left was in the 30s)!!! We stayed in an RV resort in La Belle, FL which is about 17 miles inland from Ft. Myers. It was a nice complex with lots of amenities ... and best of all, I felt very young there :-)
Granny and Tinsley after breakfast at the resort clubhouse on Saturday. They had cooked to order omelets, pancakes, biscuits and gravy ... all you can eat for $5! I think that is syrup spillage on the front on Tinsley's shirt.

Going to swim in the "baby pool" aka hot tub because the big pool was a little cold. Thankfully, the hot tub was big so it was perfect for swimming.

Goofing off in the motor home.

Hanging out with Papaw!

On the plane ride home ... she loved every minute of it!
Thank you to Papaw and Granny for a wonderful trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment