Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Catching up

I have too many things to catch up on in the blog world so I'm just going to share pics. This first one is Chad's karate school doing a demo at the Karns fair. Lots of exciting things have come out of it!
Getting their hair done at the fair. I was sort of cringing at all the hairspray and hot curling irons touching their sweet baby hair, but they LOVED it!
Splash Country and then a sleepover at Aunt Shenoa's house ... so much fun!
After church pic.
Last hoorah before school started back. We headed to Hilton Head with Shenoa and her boys and my good friend Allison and her little boy (he and Tinsley were born two days apart and go to daycare together).





The girls and I got haircuts before school started :-). It was Tinsley's first official haircut ... I have chased her around trying to get her to hold still so I could trim it ... you can imagine how that turned out. One of the last pool days before school ... I actually had to make Briley go the past few times. She has fun once she gets there, but she is so over going.

No comments:

Post a Comment