Sunday, October 24, 2010

More fall fun

Chad went to the Auburn vs. Arkansas game with his brother and his dad so the girls and I headed up to Granny and Papaw's to spend the night. Briley wanted to ride the four wheeler first thing.
The girls and I headed up to Dollywood the next day.
Briley has developed a sudden urge to climb trees. This is the best we've got in our yard, and it really isn't sturdy enough.
Tinsley trying on the wig that I bought for Briley to use when she dresses up like Hannah Montana.
Chad had a Halloween party for his karate school on Friday night. These are all the kids that were there in costume (they don't all take ... some were friends).
Our two little cowgirls. They won CUTEST in their age group ... of course!
Showing off their new Auburn shirts on game day :-)
We took pictures today with Mom and Dad and Shenoa and her family. This is one that I snapped between shots. Can't wait to see the real ones!
We went to eat at Nama's after the photo shoot. Family pic :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment