Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Last of the October outings

Briley and I took Mom to see Carrie Underwood in Atlanta for her birthday. It was great! Mom said it was one of the best birthdays ever :-) We also go to have dinner with my brother-in-law and his family before the concert and lunch the next day with my former youth minister, his wife and two of their seven kids (yes, I said 7!!!). It was a wonderful day and a half.
The beautiful and talented Carrie Underwood. Knowing she is a Christian is icing on the cake!
Harvest Day at Briley's school. I volunteered to help. I don't know how the Kindergarten teachers do it day after day ...
We barely squeezed in our pumpkin patch visit before Halloween was over, but we made it (on Saturday the 30th). It was a new place that we hadn't been before. They were very well organized and had lots to do including the corn maze, pumpkin painting, live animals to see, bounce area, pony rides and a hayride!!! Check it out at lifedownonthefarm.com.
Train ride around the corn maze.
And last but not least, the actual Halloween night gang. I was pretty much over it by this point, but the kids had a blast. Tinsley thought she was one of the big girls and went right up to the door with her bag. It was fun to watch!!!
October sure was fun and full of activities ... can't wait to see what November has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment